Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pneumonia and Mono..

Tj got sick on monday afternoon VERY suddenly. He thought it was just a average cold, but it just kept getting worse, and he was to the point where his whole body ached and he could barely move. So we decided it was time to go to the doctor, but..it was 5am, so we wen't the ER. We actually had a very pleasant experience this time there, crazy I know. The nurses were good, and the doctor knew what he was talking about!! (I know, I'm shocked still too!) He found out he has Pneumonia and Mono. He is out of work until ATLEAST monday, but we go see his regular doctor tomorrow to see what she thinks.
I hope he gets better soon, It's awful seeing him so sick, he does look a tiny, tiny bit better today though, now that he has the antibiotics in him, and 3 bags of IV fluid. Crossing our fingers and toes that Corbyn or I don't get it! I took Corbyn into the doctor today while he was waiting in the ER for all his treatments. His lack of sleeping, pulling on his ear, and screaming when laying down had me worried he had a ear infection again. But good news is he DOESNT! She said she thinks its just his congestion, and those awful teeth that won't leave him alone!
So there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping that I can get some rest tonight, I sure do need it. It's been a VERY long week!
I did get a chance to do a LITTLE, very LITTLE rite-aid trip today though, and I hope I can post it tomorrow! It's nothing too exciting though. I wasn't on top of my game, so I think I could have done better, I didn't do bad, but..ya know.
Oh well, off to bed, hopefully for more than a hour at time!

No comments:

Post a Comment