Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not Enough Time..

I'm not trying to be a bad blogger, I swear. I've just been busy trying to keep up with all the craziness at home. Tj is still sick, but he's getting better every day. Corbyn seems to be more himself the last couple of days, which is wonderful to see. He had his 6 month appt (I know, but he's 7 months...we missed his 6 month one) he did wonderful! He is 27 inches, 21 lbs, and right on track where he should be! But..he's still not sleeping through the night. I don't know what happened but for a week and half now he's just been off. And with TJ being sick its really taking a toll on me. But we'll get through this!

So I have nothing really exciting to report, I do have a AWESOME rite-aid deal to post, but I haven't had time to figure out my exact savings and stuff. As soon as I do I will post it!

Oh, and I'm 100% sure Corbyn will be saying da-da-da in the very near future. He got a couple out today, but they weren't a complete babble. But you can tell he WANTS to say something! Ahh it was so cute, it's melting my heart already!

No comments:

Post a Comment