Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rite-Aid Deal: Week Of 8/12/10


I know this is a little late, but I had to share this awesome deal with you guys! I wanted to share it when I got it, but with TJ getting VERY sick, and the baby not acting like himself there just wasnt time. Finally things are slowly getting back to normal.

I don't have patience or time to type out EXACTLY how I did this deal haha, but basically what it is, is I hit rite-aid at the right time! They we're doing some major clearancing, and I had coupons to go with those prices!

Here's what I got:

4 Packages of the LARGE pampers (52pk)
5 Airwick Fresh Matics
2 Finish Automatic Dish Det. Refills
4 Packages of Wipes
4 Febreeze Plug Ins
2 Dial Hand Soap
1 8 Pk Bounty Towels
1 Arm&Hammer Cleaning Product
1 Purex Washer->Dryer Sheets
1 Small Tide

Total Before Coupons/Sales: $251.93
Total After Coupons/Sales: $46.59
Total Saved: $205.34

And to think..I was going to skip Rite-Aid that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment